viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

My Favourite Picture


I have a lot of favourite pictures, and is so difficult to me to choose one. I don`t know why, but I choose this one. This beautiful photo was taken by the camera because we were alone there, in February,2009.
In this picture you can see in order: Nacho, Tobal, Javi, Memo and me. They are my best friends. I know all of them in the school. The last holidays we went to Gorbea, it is a small town in the south of Chile, near Temuco. One day was raining a lot and we decided to go to walk. We take this photo this day near the place we was camping. We found an amazing forest, so we decided to capture this moment. It's a really special picture to me because they are very importan people in my life and this picture remember to me all the good times that we had this holidays.

3 comentarios:

  1. Cata!!! I see your picture and gave me cold!!!. Due aceppt that I never hear the gorbea town, but in your picture I can see that is a town really beautifull! Bye I see you in the university.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cata! good good photo!! it`s nice!!
    I just comment because I am a very good friend :D or not?? jajaj kisses

    Tobal

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cata! its is a nice pic!
    I like to travel, more whit good friends and in a places naturals.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar